UNDER-VEHICLE SCANNING SYSTEM (UVSS)
This is a security system used in security-critical facilities with vehicle entry control points (military facilities, shopping malls, public buildings, factories, etc.). The system provides an under-vehicle scanning so that the security officer can examine the images and identify potential threats.
MTM Under-Vehicle Surveillance System:
- The system can be used for every vehicle type ranging from passenger cars to trucks.
- The system scans the under-vehicle image of the vehicle during its pass, reads the number plate and displays them on the security officer’s monitor in just 2 seconds.
- If available, system displays the past image of the vehicle on the same monitor for comparison purposes. Meanwhile, images can be zoomed in and navigated through real-time.
- The system can produce various reports in the desired format.
- User authorization can be defined at every level.
- Colour images,
- 3D colour or black & white images,
- Linkage to the databases of all existing integrated security systems (surveillance cameras, fire, access control, park control, etc.) if available by the master system,
- Running on a common database for areas with several access points,
- Viewing the reports and images remotely.